July 15, 2011

Day 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359 & Macro Friday

Ahhh the unispired...it has been raining here for over a week straight....but alas the sun is a shining...

I have been busy trying to entertain my children so I dont have to listen to them say the famous "I'm Bored"....I am sure we all said this as kids but I truly don't remember....we have done everything from play every game in the house, grocery shop, wash and clean-out car, read, watch a movie, play make-believe with stuffies, crafts, etc....been a busy week.....We are all longing to play outside.....

We made homemade Thai Food and this is the way my kids eat there noodles...they told me "Mom there is no reason to cut them, this works just fine." lol



We tried again with Miss Isla to see if we could get some sleeping pictures of her and "NO WAY" was she having any part of sleep....lol...I received some New Product from Frog and Penguin...and am hoping to get more opportunities to use her stuff....


Our one dog crack me up sometimes I truly think he thinks he is human......lol



While playing around with the camera yesterday..my son wanted to take a picture of me...and this is what he got...I think I may have a natural on my hands....I don't genereally care for to many pictures of myself but this one I like and I am super proud of him....


This is how much it has rained over the past week, we now have some fungus friends in our yard.



I have always wanted to take pictures of dragonflies but the opportunity never seems to arise, upon having my morning coffee, I noticed this mass on the fence and jumped into action as it was the biggest dragonfly I have come across in a while.... I am also entering these in Macro Friday and have a grin from ear to ear as I am super excited for these shots....






Please head over to Bloggin from Bolivia for more great macros!!

Have a great weekend everyone, as I have a busy one.....going to see my neice and newphew...have a wedding and then leaving on holidays in just over a week....HOT weather here we come...fingers crossed....

I forgot to add these, these are the pictures from the car wash...the boys were super helpful!!


3 comments:

  1. Great macros - I haven't seen any of those upclose this year yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome macros!! And yes...he is a natural! Great shot of you!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews