July 7, 2011

The End is Near....I have less than 15 photos

Wow it is hard to believe that it has been over a year since I started the 365 Day Challenge...I have less than fifteen photos to take...and then it is time for celebration....

I know that this Challenge is suppose to be 365 Days in a row, but in my case "Life Happens" and sometimes there were days that we were so busy....and I can proudly say I never cheated...if I didn't take a photo, I just waited and fell a few days behind.

I have learned in leaps and bounds from this Challenge and have enjoyed every moment of this Journey.....

I have taken a few classes, built a website and see the world through the eye of a lens....different perspective.....Simplicity sometimes can amaze you.....

Creativity sometimes does not come easliy and sometimes when unexpected moments happen, your camera is safely tucked away at home....lol

I am sending a big shout out to Charmaine over at Just Bits and Pieces for starting this Challenge in the first place...

There was a group of us that started and we all should be super proud of ourselves for what we have accomplished.....

I have met many a people in the blog world who share the same passion for photography and to those who host Challenges, Thank-you...

I am very excited to see where my journey is going to take me....

xoxox
Shiv

1 comment:

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews