August 19, 2011

Week 1 through 4 of the 52 week Project...

We are back after a much enjoyed vacation....we spent time with Family and Friends...enjoying the sun, laughing, realxing, doing a little wine tasting, exploring, building sand castles, dock jumping but most of all enjoying everyone's company...here are some highlights.....Thank-you to everyone for you hospitality....










A very special spot that broughts tears to my eyes....I am honored and blessed to have know Mr. Gowing, he remains in my heart forever.....Thank-you for sharing!!





Its beautiful....... this spot overlooks the Osoyoos Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews