October 14, 2012

Two becomes One and Families

I was witness to the union of two families that are now one....Velvet & Peter tied the knot on Friday, October 12, 2012 in a intimate ceremony, surrounded by close family and friends....

We spent the day at Fort Edmonton Park with some old school charm followed by a beautiful reception at Egge's Barn....The colors were perfect and the simplicity of it all, made it elegant and beautiful....I want to wish them many years of happiness and love......

It was surreal for me...that things in life come full circle.......I have known the bride since venturing off to Nait....we lost touch...only to reconnect later in life and I am honored and blessed to have been witness to there wedding...

Thank-you and congratulations to you all, V, P, S and A....Enjoy your honeymoon in Mexico and see you when you return....

xoxox Shiv





 
 
I then spent the morning with the Skoreyko Family, who is also owners of the Retreat Salon and Spa, where the make me beautiful on a regular basis...lol....Ms. G is a cute as button...we ventured around the farm.....looking at sheep, cows, throwing rocks in the pond and playing fetch with the dog.....we stopped at the end of the yard to have a look at the old cars.... thank-you A and M....Here are some sneak peeks for you!!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews