October 25, 2012

October ...............

October has been a busy month with the start of the soccer season......and routine has begun, well we are now used to it...lol

I have had many a sessions this month that have made me smile.....we received our first snow fall

Here are some sneak peeks to what I have been up to this Month....

The Toms family.....we spent some time wandering through the park in St. Albert making funny faces, trying to get over wet obstacles and beat the rain...thank-you Toms family.



 
 
In then met with the Lehr family that I have known for a few years and we spent some time wandering around Wood Bridge before the cold got to us and decided to move indoors.....thank-you Lehr family.....
 
 
 
 
 

 
This is the Knapp, Bolinski, Marten Family...where we tried to get some outdoor stuff but again the cold got the best of us and we decided to head inside to Commerce Place...
 
 





 Thank-you to all the family that I have had the opportunity to capture over the past couple of weeks, try and stay warm..

xox
Shiv
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews