October 9, 2012

October 2012

Thanksgiving is upon us...HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE OUT THERE.....

The beginning of October has come with much to be thankful for.....

I am thankful for all the friends and family I have in my life....from the smallest moments to the largest laughs...to the many girls nights, giggles, to wine nights, to dinners......Simple moments of spending time together, enjoying each other's company, reading a book......to talking on the phone...to moments of encouragement...we have much to be thankful for and I could say more but will leave you with....To all my friends and family, thank-you...xoxo

I am thankful to all the wonderful clients, fellow photographers, sessions and opportunity I have had as a photographer....I am honored and blessed to being doing what I love.....To all my clients and fellow photographers, I say thank-you!

Here is what I have been up to this past weekend......................

I began this weekend with C, C and I who are getting married in 2013, she is a dear friend of my sisters and also holds a special place in our hearts as she was my sons tutor and become a dear friend to our family.

I would like to send them out a big congratulations on there engagement.............and look forward to the celebration to come.....




 


I then met up with the C family...and what a pleasure they were to work with...The wind never let up on us that day and I am so glad that I have such amazing clients who are up for anything.....Thank-you to T, A, N and G....



 

Today we had a session with a wonderful family who I have know for many of years.....when we ventured out of Fort Saskatchewan and moved to another Fort....this was one of the first families we ever met...I have watched over the years there children grow and have many a memories with them...I am so happy that they are closer to us so we can again embark on many adventures as before......This session holds a special meaning to them as this is the first session that they have had together as a whole....her parents arrived from Nova Scotia to celebrate Thanksgiving and we surprised them.....Thank-you to M and W for being here and to the Hamel family for giving me the opportunity to photograph you today.....




While at the Devonian Gardens I also had to opportunity to do a little casual shooting.....here is what I saw....




I hope everyone out there has had a wonderful Long weekend and feels well rested and full of turkey.....Happy Thanksgiving Everyone...

xoxo Shiv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews