April 29, 2012

Week 38 -

What a week...do you ever have the feeling that you never stop.....I am by no means complaining just enjoying....we had company this week.......we enjoyed some great food, friends and family......from bbqs to cookie making to a weekend full of competition....where they as a group(s) walked away with 2 Golds and 1 High-Silver....SO PROUD....we have another competition on Tuesday...

We also have a new addition to our house, his name is Chico......


My Baking Buddy.....

Flowers in the sun




I hope you all have a great week!!

xoxoxox Shiv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews