April 1, 2012

Week 29 to 34

Wow what a busy couple of weeks, we have had many things to celebrate over the last couple of weeks, my son's Silver Metal game in the Slush Cup to end the year of indoor soccer, a joyful union within the family, my brother in law got married, my son's 8th Birthday and party and my kids very first all Hip-Hop competition followed by a nice break from the hustle and bustle of it all....Spring Break.











Iphone photos as I left my camera at home :(



Spring Break

Building Lego


Easter Egg decorating....


There 3d can you tell


As Spring Break comes to an end.....we have much to look forward to....Easter is fast approaching so Happy Easter Everyone!!

xoxox
Shiv


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews