April 22, 2012

Week 36 -37 - Creative

Week 36 .....Friends and Fun......We spent the weekend with friends and had a great time chatting and laughing the weekend away...we enjoyed a nice dinner at "Its All Greek to Me!! The kids had a blast playing around too!!


My son was a little under the weather and you can see it in his eyes, poor guy! No one likes it when there kids are not feeling well!!



Week 37 - We attended a hill billie hoe-down 30th birthday party this weekend straight with corn on the cob and a roasted pig




And Creativity
I had an idea a couple of months ago to do a princess in the hopes that we could do it with a snow covered ground, well winter was either too cold, no snow or we had plans so it never to seem to come together...but decided to do another session as the masked princess of Spring.....




Here is something all Dance Moms will be able to relate too...lol....the getting ready for competition...lol




My son is doing "Grease" this year and I couldn't wait to take him to this location to have a bit of fun with him....I think they turned out great!





Thank-you everyone for coming out today...I had a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews