May 30, 2011

Day 316-317 = Festival and Beautiful Bellies

We spent  Saturday enjoying the sights and sounds of the Rainmaker Festival in St. Albert...we enjoyed the midway rides, snowcones and of course mini donuts......






Day 317 - My Sister-in Law and Brother in 4 short weeks will be welcoming another little bundle into our family...I am super excited and can't wait to see if it is a Boy/Girl???? ...there is a 50/50 chance...lol....we spent the afternoon together and captured some fantastic shots...she looks beautiful and of course then there is my neice Arabell, she will steal your heart.....






1 comment:

  1. How fun. Love those first photos. Great maternity photos.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews