May 20, 2011

Day 303-308

This week we have had some incredible weather which has meant some yard cleanup and flower planting and just enjoying being outside.

Loving hanging outside all day..



They are loving being able to wear shorts...


A new ornament for my outside pots, my boys picked it out at Greenland.

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers...one of the many that we planted this week.....I am entering this photo in Macro Friday over at Bloggin for Bolivia...please head over there to see more fantastic Macros


The Empty Pots


Some of the finished product

Bubble Time


2 comments:

  1. Wow. I love your pictures. The boys are SO adorable. The dog is the cutest : ) What a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your macros are stunning. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews