May 10, 2011

Day 287-297 = Cuba 2011

I had a fantastic vacation full of great moments, laughter, relaxation, history, beautiful weather, dancing and of course great friends....

Cuba has such history.....1950 cars all over.....learned a few more Spanish words too....

We went to Old Havana......wow.....culture and a simple way of life....it was a trip of a lifetime and I am so glad that we had the opportunity to do it...too many other trips...Fantastico...




The Beach


View from my chair...awwwww the sun and the water





Our Hotel

Early Morning .............
 Sunrise......

Cappuccino



Where they live...


Tropicana Show...so much Talent



This is just a preview of some of the great views of Cuba.....I have not had a chance to sit down and go through all the photos as of yet.

We also came back to great weather which is nice to see...Summer here we come....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews