January 31, 2011

Nothing like the present to learn something new and to play catch up.......lol

Over the past week I have been having some major issues with my picture program and have no idea why....I can upload the photos...know that they are there...but can't see them, access them or upload them to anywhere else...why...it still remains a mystery....so nothing like the present time to learn the upgraded version to the program...I have had this program for a while....so upgrade we have...

Good thing these programs really are not all that different or I could be really really lost...I admit I am a few days behind on posting and may not even have all my photos for the week...I have not accessed the full damage as to what may have been lost in the process....

I am still taking Faiths Simplicity Course and am trying to sort out all the photos for the assignments and team them up with my 365 Day Challenge.......This weeks Challenge were harder than you think, especially when you seldomly ever play with your ISO settings.

Day 220
Day 1 - Technical Assignment: ISO

Objective: To simply explore the eddect of ISO of your esposure......be mindful of your light
Take one shot with a low ISO (under 400) and take one at a higher ISO (around 1000 or higher)
Images are Straight Out of Camera

HAVE TO RETAKE THESE PHOTOS.....LOST THEM


Day 221
Day 2 Creative Perspective Challenge - Straight Out of Camera

No Flash, just a small bedside lamp...playing with light and I like the effect...and yes my wall is an orangey, red, brown







Day 222
Day 3 Imitate a Photo ...This is the original photo



Due to the recent cold snap yet again, I have been unable to duplicate this photo with my own twist...I promise to continue with these assignments this week.


Day 4 - Inspiration Board



So again I will be a few days behind on my 365 Day Challenge...sorry for the delay......

Here are some discussion topics that we are suppose to discuss this week and I would like your feedback on these questions?

1. What Inspires you Creatively??
2. What Inspires you to Grow?
3. What Causes you to stop growing?
4. What is one thing you can do this week (or month) to nurture your creativity??





Side Note: I lost all my photos for last week due to the mishap with my program.....

2 comments:

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews