January 18, 2011

Day 214 - Lemons

I had a wonderful meeting this morning with a client who is about to embark on a new chapter in her life, I think the meeting went fantastic and I am super excited to photograph her newest addition.

I am taking an e-course through Simply Photography and have been reading away and working on my assignments, taking risks and am thorughly enjoying the course thus far.

Here are some other shots of the Lemons that I was playing with today.





A fun take on it, with some BLUR!!




P.S. It was nice to see some sunshine today too!!

1 comment:

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews