January 9, 2011

Day 199-206

I have kinda fallin off the grid for the last week, but I have many things that have kept me away from the blog world. First off, my daughter turned 16 this week, it was back to routine and schedule (which as everyone knows, it sometimes takes a few to days to adjust back) and we have now been snowed in again....gotta love Alberta weather.....lol!

Here are my photos for the last week which will get me caught up on my 365 Day Challenge just in time to start some classes again, I have the Simplicity e-course starting today and have a posing class for Babies and Bellies tomorrow¸ I am very excited.

I am not sure.................. but I may even be messed up on my days...not sure....hopefully not........... or I  may have missed a day here or there when taken photos................


This is one of my favourite beverages...its a nice treat....it is made in Mexico and is a carbonated Mango drink...YUMMY!! I so wish we were there right now...enjoying the sunshine...one can dream right!!


The bottle has such a cool look to it!


Snow Snow and more Snow......


Happy Sweet 16 to my Daughter


We are starting to build our basement.............hopefully we will be finished by summer.


Who doesn`t love a good lipgloss!!


We now have army men everywhere...............courtesy of my brother....lol


And we have been snowed in again...like I said gotta love Alberta weather..........


These are the drifts in my backyard...there is no way we are gettin out that gate anytime soon!


Love the texture of  ice!

Just Becuase!

Also we have surpassed the 200 day mark and I had a great idea that I never got a chance to try cause I honestly forgot it was Day 200 so I guess I will save it for 300.................I am very proud that we have all made it this far.....to all those particpating in the 365 Day Challenge...I am honored and proud to be doing this with you!

Okay I figured it out ....I fogot to post a day on here hence why all my numbers are messed up!!






3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo!!! I love them. Very creative. Happy 16th Birthday to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots!!!! I had a crazy week and didn't pick up my camera for 3 days, so I'm starting back where I left off....so don't trust my numbers anymore!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews