July 22, 2010

Encouragement is ...... see you soon!!

Tomorrow will be my last post for a while...I have an extremely busy weekend ahead of me, I am meeting with a great bunch of girls, who all walked/ran for Uncover the Cure, Cancer Below the Waist. Saturday, I have a wedding that I am so looking forward to... I will try and post on Sunday before we leave but no promises...and will be away until the 11th of August...we are heading out for some fun in the sun in B.C...I will continue the 365 Challenge while away...Again thank-you for all the wonderful comments and for checking back, ENCOURAGEMENT IS MOTIVATION...Cheers have a good one!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews