July 16, 2010

Day 30 -

We have made it to day 30 of the 365 day challenge and are still going strong......good job everyone.......to more learning and more photos to come.......

Here is something every girl can relate to, they are essentials in the bathroom and they are the things that seem to disappear just as fast.....

In our house the bathroom counter always has a few, the vacuum cleaner eats a few a week I'm sure but they are something you always have to have just in case you need to put that piece of hair back that is just not cooperating with you....





1 comment:

  1. Same thing at our house but I'm not sure if it's the vacuum cleaner or my husband. He can't stand a messy counter. I have tons of those hair pins laying around - they actually make for an interesting macro. I better remember that.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews