July 17, 2010

Day 31 - Golf

This is a for a game we call "Golf"...something that we do that is suppose to be relaxing and fun....well I can tell you this...I like to golf...... am I good at it....ummm Not Really...does it relax me...ummm a definite NO....After about the first three holes I am so frustrated because the ball never goes where I want it to..... even after lessons...lol....but I still make my way through to the 18th hole...tee hee..I guess it is one of those games you love to hate but keep on playing.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews