July 20, 2013

A Fish Out of Water - Creativity

I am trying to coordinate some creative sessions over the next few months and after coordinating everyone's schedules...we came up with this....

Thank-you to All Dolled UP with NO Place to Go for her artist makeup skills...this session would not have been possible without you.

Thank-you to Ms. S for modeling for me and for always being up for anything....

Here are my favourites:

First up some behind the scenes courtesy of my son










Close - Up of the makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews