July 4, 2013

Crystal Small Workshop

I had the opporunity to attend Crystal Small's Workshop - A Newborn Experience....and it did not disappoint.....

We had two lovely babies in that day to model for us A beautiful Baby Girl....Ms. A, who was 10 days new and a Handsome boy Mr. DJ, who was 7 days new....

We learned everything from flow, to positioning, soothing, wrapping,
props and editing techniques, Lighting, Stand Building...It was a warm day...lol...filled with a ton of information.......




 
 



A wonderful experience that I would repeat...I loved every moment of it....

Thank you Crystal Small for everything...we even got goody bags to come home with!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews