September 27, 2012

September ............................

September has been full of wonderful sessions, some fantastic fall weather and clients.

I had the opportunity to have a session with the Beck Family and I could not be happier with the way that there session turned out...although the sun was hiding on us for a while, it turned out fantastic in the end.....



 
 
I love it when I get the opportunity to see children grow...these are the O kids in which I had the pleasure of photographing two years ago......they are very polite, lovable children and hope I get the opportunity to photograph them in the years to come.





I then had the opportunity to spent some time in the corporate world...I did some work for TD Waterhouse....Thank you to the Toms family for hiring me.....I look forward to working with more of your employees.....



I have a full day of mini's on Saturday, followed by an engagement session...so stay tuned as I will keep you posted with some sneak peeks....

xoxo
Shiv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews