September 9, 2012

All that............................SUCCESS

It was a joy to work with Rachel today and special thanks goes out to ALL Dolled Up no place to go for the beautiful make-up and to Krystal Goodburn for the gorgeous curls.....YOU GIRLS ROCK....

This maternity session had it all .................


BEAUTY

SAUCINESS

SASSY

ELEGANCE



GORGEOUS

 

Beautiful Light
 

As I said above this maternity session had it all....which to me equals success....

I can't wait to meet the newest addition to there family...Congrats to all of you and see you in a few weeks Mr......

Thank-you
Shiv
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews