June 4, 2012

Weeks 41 -42

Let Summer begin...

Activities are slowly coming to a close and school for the year is almost over.....

Over the past two weeks....we have had the pleasure of taking an out of town trip to Calgary...which for the first time ever, I left my camera bag neatly packed by the front door.....uhhh, I felt lost for the weekend....as the scenery around us was beautiful by the lake.....but with that said, we still spent the weekend celebrating birthdays, friendship and family......xoxox

Yard clean-up is in full swing....adding a touch of warmth with some flowers....and some new ornaments....

We also attended the 10th anniversary bbq for 3rd Street Beat and what a great time my children had......

Hip Hop Costume.....although someone did not want to participate........lol....




Bike Riding .........


Flowers......




Year End Recital


Sunset on the way home Saturday, beautiful


I also had to pleasure of seeing a friend that I have not seen since my Nait days...we won't date it...lol....but it has been years and it was such a pleasure to sit and chat with her and her fiance...I am so happy for her as she is getting MARRIED...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Congratulations to V and P on your engagement.....

Over the next couple of weeks...I look forward to my family sessions, bbqs and get togethers and to a wonderful friend who is making a move down here.....

xoxox
Shiv

4 comments:

  1. Hey Siobhan as usual your pics bring tears to my eyes you just have such a lovely way of looking at the world. Seeing you again after all these years is amazing, Im glad that somethings have changed lol but Im glad that we have those memories together xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic selection of photographs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Velvet thank you so much for your wonderful compliments, you have always stayed true and dear to my heart and I couldn't be happier for you!

      Delete
  3. Justine thank you so much for the compliment :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews