May 14, 2012

Week 40 - Happy Mother's Day

Yesterday marked a day of celebration to all Mother's, Grandmothers, and mothers to be...........so to everyone I know, "Happy Mother's Day"!!



My son gave me a good giggle when presented me with his gift, as everyone knows my name is spelled the gealic way and his teacher says to him...."Are you sure this is how you spell your moms name as it looks wrong?" He replies, "Yes it's right, I know"....lol







It also marked the beginning of the end to a great year of Dance....Yes, I am a Dance Mom and this past weekend was the final competition round.....were I can proudly say my kids brought home a ton of hardware this year.....

I am so proud of them!!


This was taken with my cell phone yesterday.....
He is the best....... Grease Lighting

Random Pictures from many of the competitions....we are not allowed to videotape or take pictures while they are performing....we can however, take pictures in the practice rooms and during awards.....










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews