November 20, 2011

Week 17 - Winter Wonderland

I had the pleasure of meeting up with the Hartley family this weekend and what brave soles they were as they ventured out into the cold...it wasn't the nicest of days out...the temperature read a whopping -15 degrees....I am so thankful that we decided to do as there pictures as they turned out fantastic, with that said here are some sneak peeks.









On a side note...when I started the 52 week challenge....I never dreamed that every week I would be photographing people, families and such...I am so blessed with all the families, newborns, moments, creativity sessions that I have had the opportunity to do....thank-you
xoxoxoxox
Shiv

1 comment:

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews