November 14, 2011

Week 16 - Happy Babies

I got to meet with Mr. A who is a very curious little guy....not wanting to miss a thing ....he is a very strong baby and here are some sneak peeks...







I also met Ms. M this weekend and couldn't get over how much of a joy she was to work with....All smiles and drool...love it...thank-you to her mom and dad for welcoming me into there home and please enjoy your sneak peeks...



As everyone knows...I love love baby toes...this time with a girly flair.....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews