October 23, 2011

Week 13 - Weekend of Creativity

I had a wonderful weekend, first one of my best friends came down on Thursday to spend the weekend....On Saturday, I met up with the Williams Family.....we met at the dirt bike track when our kids were riding....we have spent many a summers together, they have been fantastic to my kids and I am glad that we got to know each other.

Check out there sneak peeks....








On Sunday I had the opportunity to work with the Stylists from the Retreat.....There theme "Dolls" and here are some sneak peeks...















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews