October 10, 2011

Week 11 - Busy but fantastic

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadian bloggers...I have had yet again another busy week full of sessions, family and friends....

I had the pleasure of meeting up with the Sawatzky Family this week ...here are there sneak peeks...







We then celebrated the rest of the weekend with family and friends (that I would call family) as we have known each other for a very long time......it is time again to share with you a picture that we have taken since my daughter was an infant, we have 4 generations of girls in our family....

 This is my daughter and I

4 Generations...

2 comments:

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews