September 25, 2011

Week 9 - What a busy week...

I have had a very busy and successful week....I am very happy with all of my sessions this week....

I was hired by Smith Insurance to do a portrait session of there staff in both the Fort Saskatchewan and Lamont office, here is sample of what I was able to capture......For all your insurance needs, please contact.


While on my way out to the Lamont office, I was able to capture some great shots by taking a drive down the back roads...


I also was hired by the the Retreat Hair & Esthetics Salon to do some staff portraits.... this a sample of some of the locations that we chose...For all your hair needs, give the Retreat a call at (780) 998-0922, or follow the following link for there Facebook Fan page....




I then finished off the weekend with C, K, & K....and let me tell you, I don't think he could get any cuter...Here are some sneak peeks from todays session.....Enjoy!






Have a great week everyone!
xoxox
Shiv

3 comments:

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews