September 19, 2011

Week 8 - Workshop

I took a Road Trip to Cold Lake, Alberta this weekend and had the opportunity to learn from Dave Brosha....

What an experience......

I have learned many things while away...the models were fantastic...the weather cooperated and the people I met were amazing....

It is nice to sit in a room with others who initially are strangers with one common interest/passion photography...... we all became fast friends and I look forward to following there work and adventures...

Here are some shots from this weekend.....







Landscape on the weekend....


1 comment:

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews