December 21, 2010

Day 184 - 187

First off...wow...where have the days gone...it is so hard to believe that Christmas is right around the corner...counting the days....

So the baking has begun...since I am unable to eat Nuts and Bolts....I decided to make my own BOLTS...and yummy!

I had a visitor on Saturday who brought me a wonderful box of chocolates...can you say Hello Baby Blues...so cute......T. is just 4 months old.

Essentials for Baking as we ladies decided to get together and bake all day....we had a fantastic time...made a variety of goodies....had some good giggles and enjoyed each others company....Now that is what you call a "Girls Night Out"....lol



Just Because.

Now I took this photo and then played with it a little bit in photoshop....trying to incorporate everything that I have learned..........taaaaaaaaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh here is the result...not bad??.....

1 comment:

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews