December 17, 2010

Day 182 + 183 + Macro Friday

I have been away from the blog world for a while now.....just entering here and there...I apologize but things have been crazy busy around my house...I have also been taking the Skinny Mini ECourse for Photoshop and posting my homework....if you get the opportunity to take it....I highly recommend it.........

I was outside playing with exposure time with all the street lights on around us...this picture give off such a soft hue of orange from the street lights  but stirs up mixed feelings, calm, eerie, etc...thought I would share.



I am entering this photo in Macro Friday.....

So Happy Friday Everyone...and tis the Season.....





We spent the evening tonight making a gingerbread house and my guys did such a fantastic Job, there is not a spec that isn't covered in Candy......lol.....





5 comments:

  1. I love that candy cane photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots!!! We still haven't made our gingerbread nativity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome macro shots! I haven't made a gingerbread house this year but it looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the smashed candy cane! Creative and cool.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews