November 23, 2016

It's been busy over here at SG Imagery

It has been a busy past couple of weeks over here at SG Imagery...lots of creativeness, building and restocking of props...I am loving every minute of it and the creativity that has come along with it. 

Thank you to all those individuals that I have collaborated with me to make everything that I have done up until now a success. 

For all those people who trusted me with their images. I say Thank you

Kristi Livingstone

 A Little Loopy


 A friend's that was so willing to give all these to me
Trying my hand at some crafting

Little Dragonfly Boutique




Kim Polansky for her amazing Woodworking aka Last Minute Design
 

The set-up

 More amazing wood working and more to come but those are a surprise so stay tuned for more posts

I have some amazing sessions to post on the blog and I am trying my very best to get all caught up, till then be patient and keep checking back

XO SG Imagery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews