October 9, 2016

Fall/Winter

Falter which happens to be a combination of Fall/Winter and these 3 children braved the cold for me yet again and I think they did a fantastic job.

Many years ago, I met this family on much similar circumstances, I didn't know them and they didn't know me but we met for the first time to have a family session done in the bitter cold of winter and I can now proudly say that I have been watching their
children grow for years.  They are a family I can proudly call friends...

Throwback throughout the years.............








 Thank you to this family as it has been a pleasure watching them grow up!

xo
SG Imagery

1 comment:

  1. Siobhan, reading this post brought me to tears. Thank you for this and the short walk down memory lane.
    We love our photo shoots with you... I can honestly say this and have reminisced and had giggles over past sessions ( ricketedy stairs ring a bell?!)
    Thank you for your professionalism and for being so genuine! You truly take the time to capture our family when you are with us! You have a gift and are extremely talented!
    We are proud to call you our friend! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews