October 19, 2013

Sunset Serenity with the Hartley Family

The past couple of sessions that I have done, have been of past clients who I have had the pleasure of photographing in the past, to see their children grow right before my eyes, I met the Hartley family two years ago on the one of the coldest days in November 2011....they were troopers as we continued there session and got some fantastic images... This time was no different, except for the weather...it was a pleasure working with this family and here are some sneak peeks from our session together.....Thank you Hartley Family!!






 xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews