September 7, 2013

We spent many a weekends....................summer has come to an end.......

We recently got a lake lot here in Alberta close to home in order to escape for the weekend...we spent a few weekends there enjoying the sunshine that we didn't think we were ever going to get here......summer has come to end and routine has kicked into full gear....we had a summer of many adventures although it didn't start on the greatest note as my youngest son broke his arm the last day of school and spent almost 6 weeks in a cast but I do hope that your summer was just as good as ours turned out to be.................

Here are a few random pictures of our adventures of summer




Frog Hunting

 My first glance at a wood pecker

The view at sunset


We took in the Street Performer's



My kids spent a week in Soccer Camp.......

 



My cousin got married..........
 
 
 

The car show Canada Day..........


Playing at the pool

 


My dog chilling in the warmth of the sun......
 
Now onto Fall..................................................................................................
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews