February 19, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I am finally trying to get back to entering all the blogs that I have so lately been neglecting....I love playing Scavenger Hunt Sunday....

So here are the words for this week:

Chocolate, Numbers, Canned Foods, Music and Stack.......these are my intrepretations of the words

Chocolate....yummmmmmm Mini Eggs

Numbers - Roman Numerals

Canned Foods - Changed to black and white...love the effect and the reflection

Music - For the love of it.......

Stack of Razzles....the candy that turns into Gum




 
Here are the words for next weeks challenge, anyone can play along just grab your camera and start shooting, if you just wanna see more entires then head over to Rambling and Photos
 
Capture the Sky (Exploring with a Camera prompt)

Everyday (February 2011 Photo Hunt item)

Furry (February 2011 Photo Hunt item)

Life (Sarah's suggestion - hopefully we'll see signs of "new life" this week)

Blurred (Sarah's suggestion - could be bokeh, motion blur, unfocused shot, etc.)

14 comments:

  1. Oh how I've missed you in the hunt my friend - love your interpretations...especially numbers and stacked! Great job and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots!!!!!!! Glad to have you back too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I realy love all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the gorgeous colours in your stack. The nunmbers shot has such a great nostalgic feel to it, but your tin can shot is brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Love the collection!

    -nicolette

    http://www.simplycolette.blogspot.com
    http://www.photographygetaways.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job. I notice we have similar clocks! Love it that you've already moved on to chocolate eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your shots! Numbers and stack are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the texture on your numbers and stack, and the reflection of your canned goods is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cans and stack are my favorites. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the numbers shot and that you didn't show the whole clock!
    The cans and stacks are also favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not ready for Easter candy yet!! ha ha!~ You are the second person to photograph Easter candy on Valentines day week even ! he he...
    love your clock shot... I love clocks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome photos! I really can't pick a favorite... I think the creativity of the reflection with the canned food shot is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews