June 24, 2010

Week 2

Day 9

I love how a simple apple can be such an interesting subject. In the first photo below, check out the reflection off the table.





I am posting the start of week 2 early (it's after 12:00 p.m. so it is Day 8, lol)....as a storm rolled in tonight, I decided I would try playing a bit with the light in hopes that I would be able to catch some lighting.....I dug out the tripod and sat outside for a good while and not a single good strike...that is until I was back inside.....but I have to say I am impressed on how an ordinary street with off lighting can look a little mystical & mysterious all at the same time....Enjoy

1 comment:

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews